PROFILE MENU: HOME
1. On the Menu, hover your mouse on Member then click Profile.
2. On the Login Page, enter your username and password.
3. Once you successfully logged in, you will be redirected to the Home Page of your Profile Information. Enter your basic information.
4. On the same page, scroll down, you can see Social Media, About you, and Select Cities you are serving.
4.1. In Social Media, you can add your social media links.
4.2. In About Us/You, you can add important information about your work as an inspector.
4.3. In Select City/Cities you are serving, select the city/cities where you are serving by pressing right-click on your mouse.
5. Scroll down again, you can see LANGUAGE AND ADDRESS. Enter your personal address, and in LANGUAGE, click the ADD LANGUAGE button, if you know 2 languages, click the button twice.
6. Select the language you can select whether you can so Spoken Only, Written Only, or both Spoken and Written.
7. On the same page, add your Inspector Certificate/s. Click the ADD CERTIFICATES button twice if you have 2 certificates. If you don’t have a certificate, leave it for now.
8. As you can see, there will be 2 boxes that appeared after clicking the ADD CERTIFICATES button, enter you certificates now.
9. Click the SAVE CHANGES button to save your new profile info.
PROFILE MENU: PAYMENT TRAINING
1. If you want to see your Payment History, simply click here:
PROFILE MENU: COMMITTEES
1. Enter the information about the exams you passed, that makes you a valid Inspector.
PROFILE MENU: AIIICQ INFORMATION
1. This is your AIIICQ Information section, MEMBER ID is not your InterNACHI membership number but your membership ID of the website. You can also see the date when you become a member of this website.
2. If you want to change your password, you can do it here.
PROFILE MENU: DOCUMENTATION
1. This is where you can find the LEGAL DOCUMENT and LOGOS of InterNACHI that you can download.
PROFILE MENU: GET APPROVAL
1. This is where you can read the STEPS ON HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER of this site.